- For Forest, Austria, Klaus Littmann
Klaus Littmann planted 300 trees in Wörthersee Stadion, a football arena, in Klagenfurt, Austria to send a message about the anthropocene, deforestation and climate change. For Forest replicates the the types of plantings typically found in European forests.
It memorialises nature as an “artistic sculpture” and was designed to gather people together so that they contemplate the environment and the importance of its protection.
After the installation closed the hundreds of trees were re-planted on a nearby plot of land. A wooden pavilion that provides visitors with educational information accompanies the small forest.
- Gross Domestic Product, UK, by Banksy
- The Starry Night, The Netherlands, Ivana Jelić and Pavle Petrović
- Steam of Life, USA, JKMM Architects
- Mirage house, Switzerland, Doug Aitken
- The Secret of the Great Pyramid, France, JR
- US-Mexico border wall seesaws, USA, Mexico, Rael San Fratello
- Unzipping Milan building, Italy, Alex Chinneck
- Sight, Greece, Antony Gormley
- Desert X installations, USA, Sterling Ruby, John Gerrard and Pia Camil
Más <em class="noTranslation">traducción no disponible – </em>"FOR FOREST - Die ungebrochene Anziehungskraft der Natur", eine temporäre Kunstintervention von Klaus Littmann, 2019